Category : Main course
- Add all the ingredients for the pasta dough to a mixing bowl and mix with an electric mixer to a smooth elastic dough. Wrap the dough in cling film and place in the fridge for at least one hour.
- Peel the onion and garlic for the spinach filling and chop very finely. Put a saucepan on the hob, add the oil and heat over a medium hob setting. Add the onion and garlic and sauté until glassy.
- Wash and clean the spinach, drain well and add to the onions in the saucepan. Cover and cook for about 5 minutes until the spinach has wilted. Generously season with salt and pepper.
- Add the rice flour and cream to a small bowl and mix together. Add the cream to the spinach and let it boil until the sauce has thickened.
- Finely grate the parmesan and stir into the cooled spinach mixture.
- Divide the pasta dough into small pieces and roll it at least twice through the pasta machine to make thin sheets of dough. Alternatively, the dough can also be rolled out with a rolling pin.
- Place the filling in small heaps on the sheet of dough at a short distance from each other. Brush a second sheet of dough with some water and place with the moistened side down on the sheet of dough with the filling. Press the sheet of dough down around the filling. Cut the ravioli squares with a pastry wheel.
- Put a large pot with water and salt on the hob and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Add the pasta and let it cook for about 3-5 minutes until done. While cooking, the water should only move slightly (do not cook too strongly).
- Take the ravioli out and serve with a tomato sauce and basil.
Ingredients (for about 4 people):
For the dough:
200 g flour
200 g semolina
200 ml lukewarm water
Flour for rolling out
500 g spinach
150 g parmesan
1 clove garlic
1 Tbsp oil
50 ml cream
1 Tbsp rice flour
Freshly ground pepper
Carbohydrates 309 g
Protein 89 g
Fat 93 g
Calories / bread units (BU)
Recipe 2,489 kcal
Serving 622 kcal
Serving 6.4 BU