King oyster mushroom spaghetti
Category : Main course
- Put a pot with water on the hob and bring to a boil over high heat. Add salt. Add noodles and boil until firm to the bite. Drain and keep warm.
- Clean the king oyster mushrooms and cut lengthwise into thin slices.
- Put a pan on the hob and heat on high. Add the mushrooms and sauté with 1 tablespoon of oil. Season with salt and pepper, remove and keep warm.
- Peel the onions and chop finely. Add 1 tablespoon of oil to the pan and fry the onions at a medium hob setting.
- Sprinkle flour over the onions and add the vegetable stock. Mix well together. Add the cream, stir and let it simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- Add the pesto to the sauce, stir and season with salt and pepper.
- Cut the parmesan into thin slices.
- To serve, mix the noodles with the sauce, then dish up on a plate. Arrange the mushrooms on top and sprinkle with parmesan.
Ingredients (for about 4 people):
400 g spaghetti
4 king oyster mushrooms
2 Tbsp olive oil
1 Tbsp wholemeal flour
250 ml vegetable stock
80 ml cream
1 tsp pesto
Pepper, freshly ground
50 g parmesan
Carbohydrates 305 g
Protein 86 g
Fat 85 g
Calories / bread units (BU)
Recipe 2,390 kcal
Serving 598 kcal
Serving 6.4 BU