Category: Main course
- Put the eggs, salt, nutmeg, cream, cheese and parsley in a bowl and mix well.
- Clean the mushrooms and cut in smaller pieces. Place a pan on the hob and heat on the medium hob setting. Add 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil and briefly sauté the mushrooms. Then add the mushrooms to the egg mixture and stir.
- Add the butter and the remaining vegetable oil to the pan and heat on the medium hob setting. Carefully pour the egg mixture into the pan. Stir gently until the mixture begins to set. The egg should still be creamy.
- Fold the omelette and dish up on a preheated plate.
- Follow the same steps to make the second omelette.
Ingredients (for 2 omeletes):
2 pinches salt
1 pinch nutmeg
4 Tbsp cream
20 g coarsely grated mountain cheese
2 tsp parsley, finely chopped
2 tsp butter
3 tsp vegetable oil
200 g mushrooms
Temperature: head on middle
Time: 30 min