Category: Main course
- Lay the salmon fillets out on the perforated baking tray of the steam oven and slide the tray into the steam oven. Place a solid oven tray underneath.
- Set the steam oven at 70 °C on the steam function and let the salmon fillets steam for about 15 minutes.
- Wash, clean and pat the spinach dry.
- Wash, cut in halve and slice the zucchini. Place a pan on the hob and sauté the zucchini in 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Wash, pluck and finely chop the dill.
- Wash the lemon and cut in half. Cut one half in slices. Squeeze out the second half.
- Put the sour cream with 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and dill in a bowl and stir. Season with salt and pepper.
- To serve, spread some baby spinach and zucchini on the plates, place a salmon fillet on top and drizzle with the dill and sour cream sauce.
Ingredients (4 servings):
4 salmon fillets (100 g each)
200 g baby spinach or lamb's lettuce
1 small zucchini
1 Tbsp oil
1 bunch dill
200 g sour cream
Carbohydrates 16 g
Protein 83 g
Fat 77 g
Calories / bread units (BU)
Recipe 1113 kcal
Serving 278 kcal
Serving 0,3 BU