Category: Main course
- Put the water, salt and bouillon powder into a saucepan, place it on the hob and bring to a boil on high heat. Add the crushed grain, stir well and bring to a boil again. Remove the saucepan from the hob and allow the contents to soak for about 10 minutes, covered.
- Peel and finely chop the onion. Peel and finely grate the carrots.
- Put a pan on the hob, add the butter and heat on high. Add the onion and sauté briefly. Add the carrots and also sauté briefly.
- Add the carrots and onion to the dough, mix well and allow to cool.
- Wash and finely chop the herbs. Add the herbs and egg to the dough, mix and season to taste with the spices. Shape the dough into burgers.
- Put a pan on the hob and heat on high. Add the oil and sear the burgers on both sides until they are nicely browned.
- Clean, wash and dab the lettuce dry.
- Slice the burger bread rolls open and place them on a rack in the oven. Turn the oven on with the hot air function at 160 °C and bake the bread rolls for 5-10 minutes.
- Spread the herb dip on the insides of the burger bread rolls and top with salad. Place 1 burger on the bottom of a bread roll and cover with the top half.
Ingredients (for about 4 people):
4 burger bread rolls
100 g herb dip
For the burger
About 450 ml water
1 tsp bouillon powder
70 g unripe spelt grains, kibbled
70 g wheat, kibbled
70 g oats, kibbled
20 g butter
150 g carrots
1 Tbsp parsley
1 Tbsp chives
1/2 tsp marjoram
Pepper, freshly ground
Oil for frying
Carbohydrates 213 g
Protein 48 g
Fat 98 g
Calories / bread units (BU)
Recipe 1974 kcal
Serving 793 kcal
Serving 4.4 BU