Baked Easter Lamb
Kategorie: Pastries/ Bread/ Cake
- Mix the ingredients for the dough well together in a mixing bowl.
- Spread butter on an Easter lamb baking tin and sprinkle with flour. Assemble the baking tin.
- Put the dough into the baking tin and smooth it down.
- Put a rack in the oven and place the cake on top.
- Switch on the oven with the hot air function to 160°C and bake the cake for about 45 minutes.
- When the cake is cooked, take it out of the oven and let it cool down a little in the baking tin.
- Then open the baking tin, take out the lamb and let it cool down completely.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar before serving.
Ingredients (for 1 cake - about 10 slices):
For the dough:
125 g butter
125 g sugar
1 tsp vanilla sugar
250 g flour
2 tsp baking powder
0,5 tbsp rum
75 ml milk
Tip: For refinement you can also add 50g ground almonds to the dough. The amount of flour is then reduced to 200g.
Carbohydrates 343 g
Protein 25 g
Fat 146 g
Calories / bread units (BU)
Recipe 2872 kcal
Serving - 287 kcal
Serving 2,9 BU