Kategorie: Pastries / Bread / Cake
- Put the butter and chocolate together in a pot and place it on the hob and melt it with the special function "melt".
- Then let it cool down. In the meantime, break open the eggs.
- Start operating mode 160°C and preheat the oven (approx. 5 minutes).
- Add the eggs and the ground vanilla and stir well. Add the sugar and stir well once more.
- Add the flour, baking powder and salt and fold in. If the dough is too dry and does not combine, add some melted butter.
- Pour the dough onto the baking tray and put it in the oven at shelf 1.
- Bake the dough for 35 - 40 minutes until cooked and airy.
- Cut square brownies and serve warm, with some jam and/or cream as dessert or with coffee.
Ingredients (for 6 - 10 persons):
150 g dark chocolate (min. 70% cocoa)
3/4 cup flour
2/3 cup of sugar
1/2 cup of melted butter
1 tsp vanilla, ground
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1 pinch salt
Jam to garnish
function: hot air
temperature: 180 °C
duration: 35 minutes
Carbohydrates 250 g
Protein 43 g
Fat 151 g
Calories / bread units (BU)
Recipe 2596 kcal
Serving - kcal
Recipe 2596 BU