Category: Pastries / Bread / Cake
- Put the yeast and honey into a mixing bowl and crush the yeast in the honey until it is liquid.
- Add the water, salt, apple cider vinegar, flour and sunflower seeds, and knead everything to a dough with a hand mixer or food processor.
- Cover the dough and let it rise for about 30 minutes until it grows significantly.
- Grease a loaf pan (length about 30 cm) and sprinkle it with flour.
- Knead the dough thoroughly again on a floured surface after it rises and then put it in the pan. Cover the pan with a cloth and let the dough rise again.
- Once the dough has risen well, put the baking pan into the combined steamer on a rack and bake for about 50 minutes at 180°C using the professional baking function.
- After baking, tip the bread out of the pan and let it cool.
Tip: You can also make the dough with various other seeds or nuts.
The oven's top/bottom heat function 200°C or hot air function 180°C can also be used instead of the professional baking function.
Ingredients (for 1 bread):
21 g Fresh yeast
1 tsp honey
450 ml Water, lukewarm
1 1/2 tsp Salt
2 Tbsp Apple cider vinegar
500 g Whole spelt flour
150 g Sunflower seeds