Sweet Rolls with Amaranth
Category: Pastries / Bread / Cake
- Put the yeast and honey into a mixing bowl and crush the yeast in the honey until it is liquid.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the mixing bowl and knead everything together for about 10 minutes, forming a smooth dough.
- Cover the dough and let it rise in a warm spot until it doubles in size.
- Line one or two baking trays with baking paper.
- Briefly knead the dough again by hand. Then divide it into about 16 pieces, form into rolls and place them onto the baking tray, leaving some space between them.
- Let the dough rise again until the volume increases by half.
- Slide the baking trays into the combination steam oven and bake for about 30 minutes at 160°C using the professional baking function.
- Then take out and allow to cool.
Tip: These rolls also freeze well.
Ingredients (for 16 pieces):
21 g Fresh yeast
120 g Acacia honey
350 ml Milk, lukewarm
500 g Whole spelt flour
50 g Amaranth, puffed
100 g Butter, soft
1 pinch Salt
¼ tsp Vanilla, ground
1 tbsp Lemon juice