Vanilla cake with blueberries
Category: Pastries / Bread / Cake
- Wash, dry and sort blueberries.
- Cut the vanilla bean down the length and scrape out the pulp.
- Separate the eggs. Put the butter in a saucepan and melt on the hob using the special "Melting” setting.
- Preheat the oven with the top/bottom heat function to 160 °C.
- Grease a loaf pan (length about 30 cm).
- Add the egg white to a second bowl and beat with the electric mixer until stiff.
- Add the egg yolk and the sugar to a bowl and whip to a pale creamy colour with an electric mixer.
- Add butter, milk and vanilla and stir in gently. Add the flour and baking powder and fold in gently.
- Add the egg white to a second bowl and beat with the electric mixer until stiff. Add the beaten egg whites to the dough and gently fold in too. Finally, add the blueberries and fold in.
- Immediately pour the mixture into the baking pan, place in the oven and bake at 160 °C for about 50 minutes with the top/bottom heat function.
Ingredients (for 1 cake - 12 slices):
200 g blueberries
125 g sugar
125 g butter
150 ml milk
1 vanilla bean
250 g flour
2 tsp baking powder
Icing sugar for dusting
Funktion: Top-/ bottom heat
Temperature: 160 °C
Carbohydrates 330 g
Protein 25 g
Fat 146 g
Calories / bread units (BU)
Recipe 2,806 kcal
Serving - 234 kcal
Serving 2.3 BU