Rolls mit Herb Butter
Category: Side dish
- Put the milk in a saucepan and heat to lukewarm. Add the yeast and dissolve. (Note: If the milk is too hot, the yeast will die and the bread dough won’t rise.)
- Put the flour into a mixing bowl. Add the milk with yeast, oil and salt and knead everything to a smooth dough.
- Cover the dough and allow to rise.
- Meanwhile, put the soft butter into a bowl.
- Wash the herbs, pat dry and mince.
- Add the herbs to the butter and blend thoroughly.
- Fill a bowl with the butter and place it in the refrigerator to chill.
- Sprinkle flour on the counter or workspace. Put the dough on the flour and knead firmly again. Then divide it into small portions and shape each into a roll.
- Place the rolls on a perforated baking sheet (steamer accessory) leaving space between them and then place in the combi-steam cooker.
- Using the “Professional baking" function, set the steam cooker to 180°C and bake the rolls for about 20 minutes. Remove when done and allow to cool.
Ingredients (for 8-10 servings):
Ingredients for the bread rolls:
500 g flour
1 cube of yeast
250 ml milk
2 tsp. salt
2 tbsp. oil
Ingredients for the herb butter:
150 g butter (room temperature)
50 g herbs according to taste
1 tsp. salt
Function: Professional baking
Carbohydrates 375 g
Protein 23 g
Fat 197 g
Calories / Bread units:
Recipe 3468 kcal
Portion 347 kcal
Portion 3,1 BU